» Take Bus Route #96
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please complete as much of the form as possible and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
- Insurance Information: Please bring your insurance card or necessary insurance information. If your insurance carrier requires a referral, bring referral numbers and forms. If your treatment is covered by Workers' Compensation, bring a letter of authorization from your insurance carrier
- Patient Information Form: You can download forms, print them and complete them before your appointment. Or, you can complete forms that are available in our office
- Medical Records: Please have your medical records from previous physicians transferred to our office prior to your appointment, when possible
- A List of All Medications: Please bring a list of all over the counter or prescription medications, vitamins and herbs that you currently are taking or have taken recently. Include the strength and dosage of each medication
- A List of Personal Health Questions or Concerns: Sometimes we forget all the things we wanted to tell or ask the doctor, so make a list of your symptoms, questions or concerns before you come to your appointment. And don't forget to bring it with you!
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify our office as soon as possible, there is a fee for missed appointments.
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon 'Get Acrobat® Reader'. You will be linked to Adobe's website where you can download the program to your computer.
We offer our patients the convenience of an Optical Shop and Lab, with a full time Optician to serve your eyewear needs. We carry a full line of glasses from budget to designer eyewear. Contact lenses are also available. We can also accommodate patients who have a prescription from another Ophthalmologist or Optometrist.
Click here to learn more about your eyes, your insurance, and your health.
Email our office at Info@HillsEyeClinic.com for more information.